Untamed Beauty Organic handmade Shea Butter™ is harvested seasonally from 20-year old trees, only at the source of the River Nile in Uganda.
In a world of Shea Butters, our handmade Organic Nilotica Shea is the Rolls Royce of Shea butters.
It’s rare form of soft, delicately scented, luxurious Shea Butter which is certified organic, making it not only safe for your skin but also safe-enough-to-eat.
Why is our Nilotica Shea butter superior to sheas from other regions?
Our Nilotica Shea Butter possesses a higher olein content and is softer, creamier and sweeter in aroma and very easy to spread on skin and hair than Shea Butter from other regions
If you haven’t tried it yet, you are in for a treat.
Untamed Beauty Organic Shea Butter is very high in Vitamins A & E which are very beneficial for their anti-aging properties. And, they both play a critical part in maintaining healthy skin and are beneficial in;
1: Excellent moisturizer for your skin, hair and lips
2. High healing and therapeutic properties for skin conditions ~ acne, eczema, blemishes, sunburns and rashes
3. Anti – aging ~ reduces fine lines and wrinkles while slowing the aging process
4. Prevention from and reduction of stretch marks as a result of pregnancy, weight gain or loss.
5. Great body butter for babies 👶
6. What’s more, our Nilotica Shea Butter is so pure that it’s safe to eat (cook with or use it use as margarine).
Enjoy our handmade Nilotica Shea butter.
The secret and pride of our ancestors.